Monday, February 3, 2014

Sensationail Starter Kit: Pink Chiffon

 I have been wanting to try Sensationail for quite some time, so I was very excited when Sensationail invited me to become an ambassador! The starter kit comes with everything you need to get an at home gel manicure, the steps are simple, fast and the results are amazing. 





I have no experience with gel polish, so I'm a newbie, but honestly all you need to know how to do is polish your nails, the rest is so easy. 

Start with clean unpolished nails, then:

     1. Lightly buff your nail


2. Clean your nails with the gel cleanser, using a lint free wipe


3. Apply a coat of gel primer
for easier removal of your manicure, apply sparingly to the outer edges of your nail


4. Apply a thin layer of gel base and top coat, cure under light for 30 seconds (there will be a beep at 30 seconds, and shut off at 60 seconds) 
be sure to cap the free edge of your nail 

5. Apply a thin layer of the color, cure under light for 60 seconds

6. Apply second coat of color if needed, cure under light for 60 seconds

7. Apply a final coat of gel base and top coat, cure under light for 30 seconds

8. Using lint free wipes, clean your nail with the gel cleanser. 


It seems like a lot of steps, but it really goes by quick once you get going. Sensationail suggests you do both of your thumbs together, then go onto the four other fingers on each hand together. 

No worries about bumping your nails and wrecking your hard work, they will be completely dry, as soon as you are done curing. 


Pink Chiffon is a gorgeous milky pink cream color, I usually don't wear pink polish, but this color is perfect



I've already been wearing this manicure for 5 days and it looks exactly the same, still shiny and looking like fresh from the salon nails, I will update you as time goes on

For more information about Sensationail products, click here


Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment