Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Rose Hearts

To get in the spirit of the month of Love, I decided to add some stamping to my Sensationail manicure. 

Using Sinful Colors Snow Me White, I stamped these romantic rose hearts using Mash 39 plate.

I know a lot of people say they don't want to try gel manicures because they think they will get bored wearing the same color for 2 weeks, but the beauty about gel polish is that I can stamp over it and remove with non acetone polish and it won't affect my underlying gel manicure at all, so I have options to change the look of nails without changing my entire manicure. If I decided that I want my nails to remain stamped until I want to remove my gel manicure, all I would do is add the base and top coat and cure for 30 seconds to seal in my design, but otherwise, just use a normal top coat.

By the way, the above photo is  day 7 and my manicure still looks exactly the same.

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to figure this out...Do you completely cure your gel nails and then do the nail art/stamping?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I added the stamping 7 days after my initial gel manicure.

      Delete