Saturday, February 22, 2014

It Cosmetics Eye shadow Trio: Pretty in Nudes

 On a daily basis I like to keep my eye makeup simple and natural, and this trio is the perfect everyday choice for me.  They apply and blend flawlessly, feel and look great, and  last all day. It Cosmetics is known for having anti-aging benefits in their products and this trio is no different. 

The package has a rubberized feel, the top opens up to the shadows and the bottom opens up, has a spot for applicators and a mirror

Love, a matte nude pink; Warm Glow, a shimmery soft peach; Honey Glow, a soft shimmery suede

Here is a great natural everyday look using Honey Glow along with Romance from the Luxe Palette.


For more information and to purchase, check out the links at It Cosmetics or Ulta


Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment