Sunday, December 22, 2013

Venique

I was sent a few polishes from Venique to share with you, I think all 3 of these polishes would be perfect for the holiday season, so I wanted to make sure I posted these beauties before Christmas and the New Year. Venique is a professional brand that is found in salons sold to professionals via Armstrong McCall and CosmoProf, but I did some searching and found a select few on Amazon and Ebay.



taken in direct sun
Sleepy Slippers is a pewter colored foil with rosey undertones. 
taken in the shade



taken in direct sun
Up To My Knees is a copper colored foil

taken in shade


B-Utiful Bold is a berry toned red jelly

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience


No comments:

Post a Comment