Wednesday, November 20, 2013

L.A. Girl Feather Frenzy Collection

Today I have 4 of the L.A. Girl Feather Frenzy Collection colors to show you. I decided to use them all over a neutral colored base so that you could really see exactly what each shade looks like, but you can wear them over almost any color and they will look fabulous, and if built up, you can wear them all on their own.
From left to right, the green color is called Parrot, the blue color is called Peacock, the purple color is called Hummingbird and the pink color is called Flamingo, all of them swatched over a base of China Glaze Recycle.  


I love all of these, and can see the green being used in a future Christmas manicure.

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment