Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Stamping Challenge: Stamp with a plate that ends in 8

This weeks Sunday Stamping Challenge is to stamp with a plate that ends in 8. As I was looking through my plates and got to Mash plate 48, and saw the flames, I knew I had to choose this one. I live in Las Vegas and as you may know it gets hot here, it has been 100 degrees and above since the end of May, and frankly I'm tired of the heat at this point, I feel like I'm on fire when I step outside, so these flames are really fitting. Luckily, I will be leaving to visit NY next week, so I can put the flames out for a while when I'm there.
I started with one coat of China Glaze Ruby Pumps, then I sponged on Hard Candy Pinch of Spice, concentrating more color on the tips, I stamped with Wet 'n' Wild black crème using Mash stamp 48


taken in direct sun, I like the shade pictures better because it shows more of a glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment