Wednesday, June 26, 2013

L.A. Girl 3D Effects

Today I have three colors from the L.A. Girl 3D Effects Collection. I have been loving holographic polish these last few months, so when I saw that L.A. Girl had come out with a collection, I knew I would want to try a few.

Up first is 3D Silver, which is a scattered holographic in a clear base, this one is a bit more sheer than I would have hoped, (3 coats in the photo above) but I'll show you later in the post that this can work beautifully as a top coat over other colors. As you can tell from the pictures, the holo effect is quite strong. 



Teal Dimension is a gorgeous teal scattered holographic, the base is a jelly finish, but not in the sense that it is sheer, the above photo is 2 coats, and as you can see it is quite opaque. The holo effect is much more prominent in person.




Brilliant blue is a dark blue scattered holographic, and has the same jelly base as Teal Dimension. It is also opaque, using 2 coats for the above photo.




I am very pleased with these colors, especially the teal and blue colors, they seem very unique to me. You can purchase this collection here on the L.A. Girl website, or here on Cherry Culture, I have heard they are also in Rite Aid stores, but I do not have a store nearby.





As I mentioned above I would show 3D Silver layered over other colors, the following pictures are one coat of 3D silver


From left to right, China Glaze Let's Groove, China Glaze City Siren, Sinful Colors Last Chance and China Glaze Liquid Leather.



The possibilities are endless, you can make any color holographic.

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience


No comments:

Post a Comment