Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Stamping Challenge: Over A Skittle Base

This week's Sunday Stamping challenge is to stamp over a skittle base, I chose to use 5 of the 6 colors from the Bohemian Collection. I used a few of these colors for last weeks challenge and I rediscovered how much I love this collection, so I had to use them again.

From thumb to pinkie,  Deviantly Daring, No Plain Jane, Want my Bawdy, Unpredictable and Swanky Silk, I stamped with BM-208 using Wet 'n' Wild black crème.



  
I knew I wanted to use these colors but I had no idea what I was going to stamp over them, after I finished painting all my nails I got my inspiration. While looking at my nails being all different colors, the first thing that came to mind was how they looked like abstract art. I went through all of my plates and when I saw the image of what reminded me of shattered glass, I knew it would match perfectly with my idea of creating abstract art. It came out exactly as I had pictured in my mind, so I'm happy with the results.

2 comments: