Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Stamping Challenge: Over a lilac base

This week's Sunday Stamping challenge is to stamp over a lilac base, I am very excited about this manicure, I just love how it came out! I hope you love it as much as I do.

 Base is China Glaze Get Outta My Space, stamped with Color Club Wild at Heart using RA-119 plate





Taken in the shade

I seriously could not stop taking pictures of this manicure and then I couldn't decided which ones to post, so I just went ahead and posted them all, I'm sure you guys don't mind.

These 2 colors go so well together, ahhhhh so pretty, they seriously were made for each other, although you do lose the holo effect of Wild at Heart once its stamped, its still the most gorgeous purple ever.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm a huge fan of yours so it really means a lot to get a compliment from you!

      Delete
  2. This has to be one of the prettiest stamping manicures I have EVER seen! I can see why you took so many pics. It's simply beautiful, (not cluttered up and gaudy)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Thank you so much for the kind words!

      Delete
  3. The purple on purple with this fab holo looks incredible!! Great job stamping, I might have to try out something similar with my set of Color Club holos :)

    Also I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster award! :) http://noxienails.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete