Monday, May 13, 2013

Apple Blossoms

I have mentioned in the past that my husband is in the Air Force, so we currently live in Las Vegas, but I am from a small town in Upstate New York and its known for having a lot of apple orchards. This time of year is when the trees bloom and its something from home that I miss terribly. Driving by an apple orchard when the trees are blooming, with the windows rolled down, ahhhhh the smell is heavenly. This past weekend the town I'm from celebrated with an Apple Blossom Festival and in honor of the celebration, since I couldn't be there, I decided to do an Apple Blossom manicure.

The base is NYC Skyline Blue, the branches are stamped with China Glaze IX, using Mash plate 37 and the blossoms are stamped with a mixture of China Glaze White Out and China Glaze City Siren, using plate BM-313




taken in the shade

I love how it looks like a watercolor painting, I am very pleased with how this turned out.

NYC Skyline Blue on its own

2 comments:

  1. This many is so beauty Jolene, special ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful!
    I love apple trees too <3

    ReplyDelete