Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Stamping Challenge: Inspired by your favorite shoes

This weeks Sunday Stamping challenge was to do a manicure inspired by your favorite shoes. I am not at all a girly girl, even though I am obsessed with painting my nails, its about as girly as I get, so I'm not a shoe fanatic type of person. Literally the only shoes I wear are sneakers and flip flops and since here in Las Vegas, the temperatures are already in the 90's, I practically live in flip flops, so that is what I chose to do for my manicure.

Since its so hot here, I am constantly dreaming of being at the beach all the time, so I wanted it to look like my flip flops were walking on a sparkling sandy beach, ahhhhhh, if only I really was.



My base color is China Glaze Fast Track, I stamped with Wet 'n' Wild Black Crème using BM-309




up close detail of the cute little flower flip flop, I used NYC skyline blue to dot the middle of each one.

I hope you enjoy this manicure as much as I do, I know its simple, but that's what I love about flip flops, they are effortless and simple, and that's my style.

4 comments: