Thursday, April 18, 2013

Review:The Wet Brush

Today I'm going to talk about something other than nail polish, but its just as important to me. I have long hair, that is fine and tangles very easily. I have always had to use detangling spray and a wide tooth comb to detangle my wet hair. The thought of using a brush never crossed my mind, since my hair is so fine, it is very fragile and breaks easily. I thought the only way to safely get through tangles was with the wide tooth comb, so I have to say I was a huge skeptic when I decided to give this brush a try.

The Wet Brush shown in Classic Yellow


It looks like any other ordinary brush, but it is far from ordinary. I was surprised at how easily this brush went through my hair, and when it reached any sort of tangle, it worked through it without much effort at all, before I'd have to use detangling spray and try to carefully comb through a tangle and it would take quite a bit of time and it could be painful. I usually have a lot of hair loss/breakage after I comb through my hair, but I have noticed a big difference since using this brush. I have been using this brush for a few weeks now and I have nothing bad to say about it, I highly recommend it if you have troubles with tangles and want to save your hair (and arm) from time consuming detangling. This is the only brush I will use from now on.



You can purchase this brush here on the official site.

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience



4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love love love this brush. It is literally the best thing in the world for tangly hair. Nice review!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the exact opposite type of hair - curly, thick, and lots of it. I just tried this brush, and I like it too. I'm not used to using a brush, though, and how it molds all my hair together - very different feeling than a wide-toothed comb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what your talking about, I usually run my fingers through my hair afterward or shake my head side to side to "free" it up, it dries much quicker that way too, since I don't like to use a blow dryer. I'm glad it works for all hair types, it really is a great brush.

    ReplyDelete