Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Nail Swatches:China Glaze Hologlam Collection

I recently got 7 of the 12 polishes from the China Glaze Hologlam Collection. I found a good deal ($4.95 each) on Amazon and snatched up my favorites.

Cosmic Dust is a silver holo that seems to have a blue undertone to it, I'm not sure its my eyes playing tricks on me due to the rainbow effect or not

OMG a UFO is a gorgeous golden green holo

Get outta my space is a lovely lilac purple, I have a thing for purple so this one has my heart
 
When Stars Collide is a pretty plum color and is my absolute favorite, not just favorite from this collection, but its now my favorite polish of all time, if I only had one color to wear for the rest of my life, I'd be happy wearing this one!





 Infra Red is a hot pink holo, I usually don't go for this type of bright color, but I just had to pick this one up and I'm glad I did

 Strap on your moonboots is a beautiful navy blue holo, I love deeper blues like this


Galactic Gray is a graphite gray with what seems like a plum/purple undertone and is another of my favorites

 
I'm loving the smooth holographic effect this Collection has, and they dry to more of a satin finish which I'm also digging.

No comments:

Post a Comment