Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Swatches of Hard Candy New Polish Collections

Yesterday I wrote all about the 5 new Polish Collections that Hard Candy just came out with, well here are the swatches of the five shades I was sent.
From the Crushed Chrome Collection, Crush on Amethyst is a lilac purple foil with flashes of Gold and its GORGEOUS!!!





From the Itsy Glitzy Collection,  Pinch of Spice is a bright orange with gold shimmer, this polish is on the sheer side, so I used 3 coats for the swatch below.



From the Crystal Confetti Collection, Hip Hip Hooray has a sheer purple base with large silver hexagon shaped glitters, large black hexagon shaped glitter, medium blue hexagon shaped glitter, medium pink hexagon shaped glitter and square shaped purple micro-glitter which is shown layered over China Glaze Recycle, 1 coat of glitter is shown for the swatch below.






Close up so you can see the size and shape of each glittter

China Glaze Recycle



From the Glitterazi Collection,  Party Lights has a clear base with Micro Gold and Blue hexagon shaped glitter and  Green small hexagon shaped glitter which is shown layered over China Glaze Black Diamond, this is one coat, which is densely packed with glitters.




Close up to see the detail of the size and shape of each glitter
China Glaze Black Diamond



From the Candy Sprinkles Collection, Sugar Rush has a  milky white base with black, white and silver glitter, this is also a more sheer polish, and I used 3 coats for the swatch below, or you could put down a coat of white first to eliminate the need for 3 coats.



 I really like all 5 shades, there are defintly more colors I'd like to pick up, which you can buy at Walmart.

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experienc

No comments:

Post a Comment