Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Today is my birthday and for my manicure I decided to choose Revlon Facets of Fuchsia. February's birthstone is Amethyst, and I wanted some sort of purple today, and this just jumped out at me, the glitter reminds of me of little Amethyst stones.
 
Facets of Fuchsia is a mix of micro & medium vibrant purple hexagon glitters in a black jelly base, I did apply this over one coat of China Glaze Liquid Leather because I had previously worn this and it was more sheer than I would have liked. The glitter tends to stick to the sides of the bottle and also the brush, but if you mix it really well before you apply it, you shouldn't have too much trouble getting a well distrubted amount on your nail.




Close up of all the pretty "Amethyst Stones"
 
You may have also noticed, my watermark has changed, I thought maybe my previous one was a bit distracting since it was so large, so hopefully this one is more appealing :)
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This looks pretty awesome! Too bad I don't see this one in the stores nearby :(

    http://artisticallycurious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete