Thursday, November 29, 2012

Press release:China Glaze Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away

      

This collection is inspired by the upcoming 3-D film, “Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away” in theaters December 21st

This is a 12 color collection that has creams, shimmers, and bold glitters.

Bend Over Backwards

Creative Fantasy

Def Defying

Escaping Reality

Get Carried Away

Hanging in the Balance


Igniting Love

It’s a Trap-eze!

Running In Circles

Surreal Appeal

Water You Waiting For

Whirled Away

I live in Las Vegas, and for the past year since I've been here, I've been wanting to go see a Cirque du Soleil show, so I'm really excited about this Collection and I think these colors are awesome.


You can get them now at head2toebeauty or transdesign

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I've nominated you for a Liebster award :)
    http://www.soyoubeauty.com/blog/13/liebster-award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and thank your for the link, because I was not aware of what the Liebster award was

      Delete