Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bundle Monster 2012 plates

Today I have the 2012 Bundle Monster plates to show you, I have had these for quite some time but I haven't had much time to play with them, but after I got the China Glaze Bohemian Collection, I knew they would be perfect for stamping so it was motivation for me to test these babies out.

Cute packaging

Comes with a blue film that you need to peel off before use


Paper backing to prevent cuts when picking up



























China Glaze Liquid Leather stamped with China Glaze Rare and Radiant using plate BM 301, you can check out Rare and Radiant on its own here

I really love these plates, you can purchase them at Bundle Monster

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

4 comments:

  1. Amei! Muito Lindo!
    Beijos
    http://esmalteetudo.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's stunning! I need to get myself that china glaze. It stamps so well! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely go get it, its a great color, worn alone or stamped!

      Delete