Sunday, October 21, 2012

Nail swatches of China Glaze Bohemian Luster Chrome

I was at my local Sally's and saw that the China Glaze Bohemian Luster Chrome Collection was on sale, I snatched them babies up real fast, I paid $1.65 for each of them!!!! Be warned, there are a massive amount of pictures in this post, they are just so pretty I couldn't help but keep snapping away.


Up first is Rare & Radiant








Deviantly Daring







 
Swanky Silk





 
Want My Bawdy



 
Unpredictable






 
No Plain Jane





 
Then I decided to do a water marble with a few of the colors and once again went picture crazy!
 





 
 
I particularly liked how this nail came out so I took an up close :)

4 comments:

  1. Amazing swatches and a beautiful water marble! I love them lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed all pictures :)

      Delete
  2. I bought a couple of those colors this weekend and was happy to see the swatches here. Your water marbling looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your marble! It is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete