Wednesday, July 18, 2012

San Diego Zoo Inspiration

I recently returned from a nice getaway to San Diego with my husband and son. We spent a day at the San Diego Zoo and I was inspired by the beautiful patterns of some of the animals and I knew I needed to do a few manicures when we got home.



For my Giraffe design, I used China Glaze Fast Track as my base, stamped with China Glaze IX, using plate RA-107




A close up picture of one of the giraffes we got to see (my favorite animal at the zoo!)


For my leopard print design I used one coat of China Glaze Ingrid, followed by one coat of China Glaze Fast track, stamped with China Glaze IX using Mash plate 40 to see Fast Track on its own check it out here






For my Zebra design, I used China Glaze White on white as my base, stamped with China Glaze Liquid leather, using plate RA-113



A close up of a Zebra we got to see



2 comments:

  1. I really like the colors you used, they matched up really well with the animal furs. Also, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete