Monday, July 16, 2012

MASH nail art image plates

I have a slight obsession with adding stamping to all my manicures, so when I saw these image plates I knew I would love them, and I do! These are the MASH nail plates, numbers 26-50, you can purchase here at MASH or on Amazon They are very affordable at $12.99 and they are worth the money for the quality you get, the images come out clear and crisp. Here are some close up views of each plate and a cute leopard print design I decided to try out.



Each plate comes in a pouch, with blue protective film that you need to remove before use


There is protective backing that prevents cuts



























I used Mash plate 40, China Glaze Fast Track stamped with China Glaze IX, stay tuned for an upcoming post that includes more from this manicure


To see Fast Track on its own check it out here

Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated  for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own, based on my experience

1 comment:

  1. I have some thing to share with you my research. there are some blog which is use art images. Its quite good experience :)

    ReplyDelete