Monday, July 23, 2012

Nail Wheel Swatches: China Glaze Hologlam Collection 2013

China Glaze has a new Holographic polish Collection coming, set to launch for Summer 2013. I know its a long wait,  but I am just too excited not to share!!!! All information and images are credited to Krystal from PolishGalore, so a big thank you to her for permission to share.



There are 12 colors in this collection.



From left to right: Get outta my space, Astro-not, Infa-red, When stars collide, Not in this galaxy, OMG a UFO, Don’t Be A Luna-tic, Sci-Fly By, Take a Trek, Strap on Your Moonboots,  Galactic Gray and  Cosmic Dust


*Please do not take these pictures without permission from PolishGalore, thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing my friend......these will certainly have a space in my collection.....somewhere. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are retired US Navy E7....hang in there. We loved it and hated retiring. Wanted to shoot for 30 yrs but our rank and yrs already in wouldn't allow it. :(

      I love nail polishes as well but just don't have the energy or time to dedicate to a blot. I have Fibromyalgia and I care for our grandson also. Keep up the awesome work sweetie...

      Delete