Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bundle Monster Plates

I hope no one is sick of seeing stamping from me because I have Bundle Monster Plates, #201-225, to share with you today. I've had these plates for some time now but I haven't had a chance to use them. I really love the designs, and I can see myself reaching for these over other plates I have. They also have a new 2012 set of plates out now, which I hope to get soon. You can purchase there here at Bundle Monster or from Amazon for $21.99.


These come with a plastic film that you need to peel off before use.

There is  paper backing to protect from cuts.



























Here is a manicure I did using plate BM-212, my base color is from Claire's magnetic polish, it doesn't have a name, I stamped with Sinful Colors Last Chance, and for the dots I used China Glaze You move me and a no name blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment