Thursday, April 19, 2012

Red Angel nail stamp plates

While I was browsing on Amazon, I came across some nail stamp plates that had great reviews so I decided to order them. These plates are etched very deep, almost too deep, a lot of polish goes into the grooves and can smear when you stamp, so try to scrape excess polish off thouroughly. You also  need to be careful handling them because they can be sharp and are hard to pick up from a smooth surface.  Overall I'm very happy with them, they are affordable at $12.99 plus $3.99 US shipping. They can be purchased here Red Angel nail stamp plates


Pouch they come in



There are 21 plates























 Here is a manicure I did using plate RA-108.  I used China Glaze Ingrid as a base color and stamped with China Glaze Wagon trail.


Here is Ingrid all by itself







No comments:

Post a Comment