Thursday, April 5, 2012

Product rave! Glass nail file!

My nails tend to be brittle,  they can be very fragile, thin and peel. Regular emery board files can be too rough for me, they leave my nails even more vulnerable. I did some research and discovered glass nail files. This glass nail file is great, it is gentle but effective, my nail edge is left smooth instead of the scratchy, jagged feeling like other nail files. What's great is that this file will never wear out,  and its easy to clean for continued use. Unlike other files, you can file in any direction without damaging your nail. It claims to actually help grow more healthy nails over time. I was so impressed that after just one use, I knew I had to write a rave review for it.  I found this one on Amazon, you can purchase it here Crystal Glass Nail File


It comes with a sleeve and a carrying case to keep the file secure while its being stored, since it is glass you do have to be careful not to break it.

Here is the file out of the protective sleeve, it is 5.5 inches long.

Here is a side view, it is thin enough to easily work with, but not so thin that it is too fragile.

No comments:

Post a Comment