Monday, April 23, 2012

Swatches of China Glaze Capitol Colours


Sally Beauty Supply is having a buy 2 get one free sale for the month of April, so over the weekend I picked up 3 colors from the Capitol Colours Collection. I got Fast Track, Hook and Line,and Stone Cold.





Fast Track, I love all the sprakle in this, I wasn't sure if it would compliment my skin tone but it turned out to be great and I really love how it looked on me.


Hook and Line, I really love this color but I did have to be careful applying it, it seemed a bit thick and it could get a tad streaky if you use too many brush strokes.





Stone Cold, this is a matte, my first matte ever so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I am very please with this polish, it applied beautifully, so smooth and dried quick.


I decided to stamp a design from Red Angel using plate # RA-106. I used Hook and Line on top of Stone Cold, you can see all of the Red Angel plates here http://allglazedover.blogspot.com/2012/04/red-angel-nail-stamp-plates.html



         
I would still like to get a few more colors from this collection, so if I do, I will post more swatches at a later date.



No comments:

Post a Comment